Hafnium is a hypervisor, initially supporting aarch64 (64-bit Armv8 CPUs).
To jump in and build Hafnium, follow the getting started instructions.
If you want to contribute to the project, see details of how we accept contributions.
More documentation is available on:
- Hafnium architecture
- Code structure
- Hafnium test infrastructure
- Running Hafnium under the Arm Fixed Virtual Platform
- How to build a RAM disk containing VMs for Hafnium to run
- Building Hafnium hermetically with Docker
- The interface Hafnium provides to VMs
- Scheduler VM expectations
- Hafnium coding style