|author||David Hu <email@example.com>||2020-05-13 16:37:34 +0800|
|committer||David Hu <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2021-01-22 02:21:55 +0000|
Dualcpu: Refine NS mailbox wake-up mechanism
Move the loop of going through replied mailbox messages in NS mailbox queue into the NS mailbox wake-up function, to simplify the implementation in platform mailbox IRQ handler. Change-Id: I6dfed2e4ac2cdbb05aedb2a570e9592b2e2b6670 Signed-off-by: David Hu <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'interface/include')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/interface/include/tfm_ns_mailbox.h b/interface/include/tfm_ns_mailbox.h
index 114000f8a5..6b64443fa0 100644
@@ -65,18 +65,13 @@ int32_t tfm_ns_mailbox_client_call(uint32_t call_type,
- * \brief Wake up the owner task of the first replied mailbox message in the
- * NSPE mailbox queue.
+ * \brief Go through mailbox messages already replied by SPE mailbox and
+ * wake up the owner tasks of replied mailbox messages.
* This function is intended to be called inside platform specific
* notification IRQ handler.
- * \note The replied status of the fetched mailbox message will be cleaned after
- * the message is fetched. When this function is called again, it wakes
- * the owner task of next replied mailbox message from the NSPE mailbox
- * queue.
- * \return MAILBOX_SUCCESS The task of the first replied mailbox message
- * is found and wake-up signal is sent.
+ * \return MAILBOX_SUCCESS The tasks of replied mailbox messages
+ * were found and wake-up signals were sent.
* \return MAILBOX_NO_PEND_EVENT No replied mailbox message is found.
* \return Other return code Failed with an error code