|author||Mate Toth-Pal <email@example.com>||2020-07-09 11:46:03 +0200|
|committer||Mate Toth-Pal <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-07-09 11:47:43 +0200|
Docs: Fix 1.1 release notes known issues listTF-Mv1.1
Change-Id: I4f52a18c531cf62887f0c91ff78892d8132d5ea1 Signed-off-by: Mate Toth-Pal <email@example.com>
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/docs/reference/releases/1.1.rst b/docs/reference/releases/1.1.rst
index 4a9d7f980..c403502f9 100644
@@ -81,6 +81,9 @@ Some open issues exist and will not be fixed in this release.
| toolchain and Minsizerel build type.
- Issue: https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=95646
+ * - | PSA Arch Crypto tests have several known failures.
+ - See this link for detailed analysis of the failures : https://github.com/ARM-software/psa-arch-tests/blob/master/api-tests/docs/test_failure_analysis.md
* - | AN521 FVP soft reset via AIRCR does not reset MPC / PPC / MPU and will
| cause boot failure. This is known issue for AN521 FVP. This will cause
| the system to not boot after a warm reset during PSA Arch FF testing.
@@ -108,9 +111,6 @@ Issues fixed since 1.0
- * - | PSA Arch Crypto tests have several known failures.
- - See this link for detailed analysis of the failures : https://github.com/ARM-software/psa-arch-tests/blob/master/api-tests/docs/test_failure_analysis.md
* - | The eflash driver on Musca-B1 can return random failures hence
| triggering random failures during PSA Arch ITS and PSA Arch PS tests.
| This happens when ITS/SST is configured to use flash.