blob: d0e11dcba0c38d17763a333f7f4f7a7e7a3e8fbd (plain
* Copyright (c) 2017, Arm Limited. All rights reserved.
* SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-3-Clause
* Test functions
* Test other things like the version number returned by SPM.
* The Arm TF is responsible for setting up system registers on behalf of the
* Secure Partition. For example, TF is supposed to allow Secure Partitions to
* perform cache maintenance operations (by setting the SCTLR_EL1.UCI bit).
* This function attempts to verify that we indeed have access to these system
* features from S-EL0. These tests report their results on the UART. They do
* not recover from a failure : when an error is encountered they will most
* likely trigger an exception into S-EL1.
* Exercise the SP_MEMORY_ATTRIBUTES_SET_AARCH64 SMC interface. A variety of
* valid and invalid requests to change memory attributes are tested.
* These tests report their results on the UART. They do not recover from a
* failure : when an error is encountered they endlessly loop.
* The argument is a pointer to a secure_partition_boot_info_t struct that has
* been filled by EL3 with the information about the memory map of this Secure
void mem_attr_changes_tests(const secure_partition_boot_info_t *boot_info);
#endif /* __CACTUS_TESTS_H__ */