Diffstat (limited to 'include/common/fwu_nvm.h')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 24 deletions
diff --git a/include/common/fwu_nvm.h b/include/common/fwu_nvm.h
index 3865d4b..d6557ae 100644
@@ -1,5 +1,5 @@
- * Copyright (c) 2018, Arm Limited. All rights reserved.
+ * Copyright (c) 2018-2020, Arm Limited. All rights reserved.
* SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-3-Clause
@@ -11,32 +11,10 @@
#define FIP_IMAGE_UPDATE_DONE_FLAG (0xDEADBEEF)
- * This is the temporary ddr address for loading backup fip.bin
- * image from NVM which is used for replacing original fip.bin
- * This address is chosen such that the NS_BL2U can be expanded
- * in future and also considering the large size of fip.bin.
-#define FIP_IMAGE_TMP_DDR_ADDRESS (DRAM_BASE + 0x100000)
#define FWU_TFTF_TESTCASE_BUFFER_OFFSET \
(TFTF_NVM_OFFSET + TFTF_STATE_OFFSET(testcase_buffer))
- * This offset is used to corrupt data in fip.bin
- * The offset is from the base where fip.bin is
- * located in NVM. This particular value is chosen
- * to make sure the corruption is done beyond fip header.
-#define FIP_CORRUPT_OFFSET (0x400)
- * This is the base address for backup fip.bin image in NVM
- * which is used for replacing original fip.bin
- * This address is chosen such that it can stay with all
- * the other images in the NVM.
-#define FIP_BKP_ADDRESS (FLASH_BASE + 0x1000000)
/* Writes the buffer to the flash at offset with length equal to
* Returns: STATUS_FAIL, STATUS_SUCCESS, STATUS_OUT_OF_RESOURCES